SafeTracks GPS Canada Inc.
Web Privacy Agreement
information collected from users (each, a “User”) of the www.safetracksgps.ca and
and services offered by SafeTracks GPS.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
1. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
2. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
4. SafeTracks GPS may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
(a) To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support need more efficiently.
(b) To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
(c) To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
(d) To process payments We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
(e) To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
5. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
6. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
7. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
9. By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Administration SAFETRACKS GPS
6753 67 Ave, Red Deer AB T4P 1K3